Come Work for Curare Physician Recruiting
Who We Are:
Curare Physician Recruiting is long-standing fixture in the Permanent Physician Placement industry. We have been in business for over twenty years and work throughout the nation. We are preferred providers to several Billion-Dollar HealthCare corporations and the first call for many, locally-owned, private practices. With our clientele growing daily, there is no better time to join our team. As an Inside Sales Representative you’ll help physicians, and other healthcare providers, find positions in hospitals and clinics all over the country.
What You Will Bring to Curare Physician Recruiting:
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a competitive streak
- Minimum of one-year experience in the direct sales of products or services
- College level education or equivalent experience
- The ability to operate a large-scale information database system
- Professional level written and oral communications skills
- High-quality sales/customer service skills and Effective negotiation skills
- The ability to develop relationships with clients and job-seeking candidates.
- Availability to work evening hours
How You Will Factor into Curare Physician Recruiting:
- Work with job-seeking physicians by prospecting, interviewing, and assisting in the hiring for permanent opportunities in nationwide hospital and clinics.
- Build and maintain relationships with your ever-growing portfolio of clients from a B2B customer service perspective
- Negotiate physician contract terms between clients and job-seeking candidates.
- Seek out, and sign-up, new clients for our recruitment services.
What We Will Offer You:
- Generous Draw against Commission.
- Unlimited Income potential.
- Opportunities for bonuses in addition to commission.
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with 4% match and immediate vesting
- Generous time off and holidays
- Employee Profit Sharing
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
- Proprietary Recruiting Management System
- A casual, autonomous work-environment
At Curare Physician Recruiting, we have a “Work-Hard, Play Harder” attitude and an environment where our people can be who they want to be. We are focused and committed to the continued growth our company and have only promoted from within our own ranks. If being an employee is not your cup of tea, inquire about our opportunity to be an Independent Contractor, working with Curare Physician Recruiting.
To have your resume reviewed by our Hiring Manager, click on the “Apply Online” link below. The Curare Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity, at-will, Employer.