Come Work for Curare Physician Recruiting
Curare Physician Recruiting is celebrating its 30th year in the Permanent Physician Placement Industry. Our team of 30+ Practice Consultants, and in-house Marketing Specialists, work to search for, pre-screen and connect physicians to practice opportunities with our clients. Our clients are hospitals, clinics, and private practices, located in all parts of the U.S. As a Practice Consultant, you will interview physicians, and advance practice providers, to identify their most important criteria for selecting a new position: timing, location, lifestyle, and compensation. You will be working closely with our clients’ staff to identify needs, candidate criteria, and to help move the hiring process through to fruition. Our reputation, branding, and process-driven approach will accelerate your success within the industry.
- Goal-Oriented, entrepreneurial spirited with a desire to grow your wealth.
- Minimum of one-year experience in the direct sales of services.
- College level education, or the life-experience equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to operate a large-scale data-base.
- Availability to work evening hours.
- Work with job-seeking physicians, sourced exclusively through our Marketing Department, in their quest to secure a new practice opportunity.
- Grow current, and establish new, relationships with hospitals, clinics, and private practices.
- Facilitate and support contract negotiations between clients and candidates.
- Base salary + aggressive commission.
- Additional Bonus programs available.
- Company supported medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with 4% match and immediate vesting
- Generous Paid time off, and quarterly community volunteer opportunities
- Employee profit sharing
- Effective professional technology – laptop, headset, software
- Casual, autonomous work-environment with both office-based, and remote, options.
At Curare Physician Recruiting, we have a “Work-Hard, Play Harder” attitude and an environment where our people can be who they want to be. We are focused, and committed, to the continued growth of our staff and company have only promoted from within our own ranks. All of our executive team are actively involved in the core mission of our firm, working closely with clients, and physicians.
To initiate a conversation with our leadership, click the blue button below. The Curare Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity, at-will, Employer.