My main focus is the relationship with both the client and the candidate. I want to understand your vision of what you are trying to accomplish, develop the appropriate strategy, adjust if needed and tenaciously follow up until the objective is fulfilled. I DO NOT STOP until the desired goal is met.
If you want someone to listen to your needs, find the best opportunities, be there for you 24/6 (sorry I take a day off for my family) and represent you honorably, meticulously and assertively then I am your guy.
– 2017 Inductee into Curare’s Millionaires Club
– Born, raised and live in Minnesota (Mayo Clinic Country)
– Currently operate out of The Curare Group’s Upper Midwestern Office
– Husband (wife Jennifer) / Father of 4 children – Aenea (18), Karis (14), Rocky (12), Miah (8)
– 20 years in the health industry / Top Producer 2014-2019 at Curare Physician Recruiting as well has hold all of our companies major performance records
I have lived and/or traveled in the majority of the states in the country – so my ability to know most communities and the intangibles of the area is usually extensive
I have many candidates who exclusively work with me and no other recruiters, why? Because I immediately begin with the candidates search, follow up better than any other recruiter and pursue opportunities relentlessly until the contract is signed. I even have close relationships with many of my candidates after they begin their new position.
You may reach me up until 10pm EST at (812) 558-7031